Participants will be able to:
- Review current research, standards, and guidelines that support an integrated organizational change approach to simulation integration and program development.
- Overview of tool adaptation and expert panel use to establish validity and development of the SCORS Companion Guidebook.
- Review of subscales and individual items for SCORS.
- Examine several case studies.
- Review progress of psychometric analysis of the Simulation Culture Organizational Readiness Survey (SCORS).
This webinar will be accessible and available for purchase through September 2017. INACSL is unable to grant CNE certificates for any recorded educational webinar sessions.