Simulation 2.0 Designing the Future
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Now Open Until November 16!
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT HERE
This conference, a leading forum for nurse educators, researchers, nurse managers, and staff development professionals, provides the ideal environment to disseminate and gain current knowledge in the area of skills/simulation lab management and simulation enhanced education. Nurses and other healthcare professionals will have the opportunity to network with colleagues and exhibitors; discuss best practice research, safety-related outcomes, competencies, and challenges.
• Experience the newest innovations in nursing simulation and/learning resources while you re-visit some tried-and-true methodologies.
• Explore future simulation opportunities using Evidence-Based Practice.
• Determine new directions for simulation and learning resource centers.
• Explore strategies to integrate technology into curriculum and practice.
• Examine the challenges of managing nursing simulation/learning resource centers.
• Network with colleagues and experts.
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel Reservations
Book now $199 s/d before May 28, 2017
2017 Conference Registration
Rates Coming Soon