ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Click here to register for the 2016 Annual Conference
Sessions fill-up fast, register now to assure you have a seat. Build your own "My INACSL Plan' on our new conference website as your one stop resource to all conference materials.
Kerry Reid-Searl, RN, RM, BHlthSc, MClin Ed, PhD
Dr. Reid-Searl, professor at CQUniversity Australia, will highlight the Art of Simulation with a keynote presentation discussing the transformation of the educator who serves as the platform for learning and teaching using Mask Ed.
Itiel Dror, PhD
Dr. Dror, University College London and Cognitive Consultants International, will highlight the Science of Simulation with a plenary presentation on brain friendly learning.
Amy Cowperthwait, APRN, MSN BC-ACNS
Amy Cowperthwait will share her journey as a simulation educator to glean insight from the past, analyze the current trends in simulation education, and challenge us as we explore the possibilities into the future.
This conference, a leading forum for nurse educators, researchers, nurse managers, and staff development professionals, provides the ideal environment to disseminate and gain current knowledge in the area of skills/simulation lab management and simulation enhanced education. Nurses and other healthcare professionals will have the opportunity to network with colleagues and exhibitors; discuss best practice research, safety-related outcomes, competencies, and challenges.
• Experience the newest innovations in nursing simulation and/learning resources while you re-visit some tried-and-true methodologies.
• Explore future simulation opportunities using Evidence-Based Practice.
• Determine new directions for simulation and learning resource centers.
• Explore strategies to integrate technology into curriculum and practice.
• Examine the challenges of managing nursing simulation/learning resource centers.
• Network with colleagues and experts.