Mission, Vision & Values
INACSL’s mission is to advance the science of healthcare simulation. INACSL has operationalized its mission by developing the first standards for simulation practice, INACSL Standards of Best Practice: SimulationSM, Published in the Clinical Simulation in Nursing, INACSL's monthly, electronic research journal, these freely accessible articles provide the industry with guidelines for creating and executing healthcare simulations.
The Leadership of INACSL is deeply committed to meeting the needs of its membership. They thoughtfully examine all opportunities and options to ensure that all decisions benefit the members as well as align with the Mission and Vision of the organization.
To advance the science of healthcare simulation
To be the global leader in transforming practice to improve patient safety through excellence in healthcare simulation.
- SHARE — Our community creates earnest and intelligent conversations through networking, collaborating, evidence based teaching, learning, practice, and diversity of thought.
- INSPIRE — Our community fosters creativity, excellence, leadership, and the knowledge to influence the agenda in simulation.
- DISCOVER — Our community cultivates curiosity and promotes the co-creation and dissemination of new knowledge and the translation of research into practice.
- TRANSFORM — Our community strives to revolutionize healthcare through simulation.
- To provide innovative professional development to members and non-members regionally, nationally, and globally.
- To provide expand networking/collaboration opportunities to extend the membership and reach of the organization.
- To advance the science of healthcare simulation for academe, practice, industry, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Develop, review and update policies and procedures to support the work of the organization