Board of Directors
IMPORTANT INFORMATION to consider for Board of Director positions:
- Review the Board Competencies Self-Assessment to determine if you are ready to assume a larger role within the organization.
- Newly elected BOD members are expected to:
- attend virtual trainings between April and June, before taking office. These sessions take between 30-60 minutes per week.
- attend their first face-to-face BOD meeting in June the year they take office (Monday and Tuesday before the annual conference). Coach airfare and 2-nights lodging is covered by the organization.
- be sworn in on Friday during the annually conference (June). Cost to attend the conference, lodging and incidentals are not covered before you assume your official duties.
- officially assume their duties at the close of the conference (June).
- Specific responsibilities for each position on the Board of Directors is outlined in the INACSL By-laws HERE
- INACSL’s Board of Directors has adopted the following Inspiring Behaviors.
- The INACSL Board of Directors holds monthly virtual meetings and two face-to-face meetings (currently in June and November) annually.
- Vice Presidents are expected to hold regular, virtual meetings (monthly, or more often if needed) with their committee chairs, as well as the Executive Director.
- Vice Presidents are expected to attend the INACSL's annual conference during their term of office. The organization will cover costs for coach airfare, lodging, incidentals and conference attendance during the term of office.