Submit a Webinar Abstract
INACSL conducts approximately 8, 1-hour webinars throughout the year. Individuals or groups wishing to present must submit an abstract for consideration. Abstracts may be completed at any time and are reviewed once a quarter.
Click here to submit a Webinar Abstract
Webinar Abstract Requirements
- Presentations of research studies should include a structured abstract of approximately 200 words with a focus on findings and conclusions under the following headings: Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Other presentations should include an unstructured abstract of approximately 150 words summarizing the background, main points of the presentation, and implications for practice.
- Provide 2-3 learning objectives for your webinar presentation.
- Key Words: Identify no fewer than three (3) key words that literature searches would use to locate your presentation if it were published.
- Upload a completed Education Planning Table
- Upload an electronically signed Conflict of Interest form for each speaker/presenter
- Upload a CV for each speaker/presenter
The International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation