Contemplating simulation research? Have you found yourself asking:
- How long should a scenario last?
- What is the best way to debrief?
- What is the maximum number of students that should be caring for the simulation patient?
- Can using low-fidelity simulators be as effective as using high-fidelity?
How do you find answers to these questions? Does more research need to be done? How do I get started?
The INACSL Research Committee provides helpful resources, whether you are a novice or an expert simulation researcher. Click on the headings below for additional information.
- Repository of Instruments Used in Simulation Research: A list of categorized citations
- Research Activities/Opportunities: INACSL research activities and/or opportunities
- Research Requests Posting: Requests to use INACSL resources for data collection.
- Grant Information: Information on simulation research grant funding announcements.
- Research Projects Showcase: Check out the current "showcase" research project.
- Poster Presentation Winners - 2015 Conference: Check out examples of winning posters.