Connecting with Members
INACSL promotes community for simulation-users both online and in-person. Learn and share simulation knowledge from nurses all around the world through the following tools:
- LinkedIn Group: Join daily-digest conversations of simulation related questions, answers, links and advice through your email inbox. This is our primary tool for community-wide discussion so join today!
- Membership Directory: Find other simulation champions near you or with similar programs to make new friends.
- Job Postings: Learn or post simulation-specific positions to the Job Board on our LinkedIn Group.
- File Library: Share and gain key document resources and presentations to help your simulation program grow!
- Webinars: Upcoming and previous webinars are available to all members.
- Newsletters: Gain quarterly advice from our INACSL Newsletter team.
- Resources & Links: Key medical simulation related websites, whitepapers, and more can all be found here.
- Annual Meeting: The BEST way to connect with your community is to join our annual event which brings together almost 1,000 nurses and other healthcare professionals dedicated to learning and sharing more about simulation.
Peer-Reviewed Journal: Lastly, don’t forget about included membership access to our Clinical Simulation In Nursing journal!