- Represents the special interests of the membership as they apply to meeting the By- laws (2017) of the organization and the membership of the Board of Directors.
- Declare no conflict of interest and sign COI form annually
- Will hold in STRICT CONFIDENCE ALL Sub-Committee discussions and content related to the awards development, submissions, and selections processes.
- Participates in Sub-Committee virtual meetings
- Reviews monthly Sub-Committee reports to the VP Membership.
- Presents information and discusses relevant issues with Awards Sub-Committee members related to membership awards.
- Create timeline for processing Awards with staff.
- Follows timeline to post, review and announce award recipients annually.
- Reviews Sub-Committee documents and announcements, i.e. web communications, Sub-Committee correspondence, updating rubrics and awards criteria, and the revision/creation of other Sub-Committee documents.
Terms of Office
- Two (2) consecutive years
- Attend a minimum of one Sub-Committee virtual meeting every one-two months.
- Participate during active award processes.
- Average of two hours for meetings: preparing, reading informational materials, and reviewing and revising Sub-Committee documents.
- One-two full days to review awards submissions in the Spring, once all submissions are received.
- INACSL Member
- Commitment to active service
- Prepared to engage in Sub-Committee activities.
Meet the Committee!
- Kathryn Whitcomb
- Alaina Herrington
- Rebecca K. Cockrell
- Melissa Leal
- Gayle Stegall
- Donna Paris