Organization Liaison Committee
The purpose of the Organization Liaison Committee is to support the INACSL membership by:
- Maintain regular contact with like-minded simulation organizations. Facilitating a closer relationship.
- Assist with negotiations of affiliate agreements with established and potential affiliate organizations.
- Maintain confidentiality about deliberations on committee work
- Execute the responsibilities and annual charge(s) of the committee to fulfil the committee’s purpose and the association’s strategic plan
- Lead subcommittee work as necessary or directed by the committee chair
- Members of any committee shall receive no fee, salary, or remuneration of any kind for service. Committee members will be reimbursed for reasonable expenses incurred with board approval upon submission of proper documentation
Terms of Office
- 5 Members at large (minimum)
- Term = Two Years
- Members may serve a total of Two Terms (total of 4 years on committee)
- Attend minimum of four (4) committee meetings annually.
- The frequency of meetings is determined based on need and specific projects
- Commitment varies with involvement in sub-committees and committee tasks
- INACSL Member
- Commitment to active service
Meet the Committee!
- Teresa Britt
- Leslie Catron
- Susan Chory
- Dixie Holden
- Rachel Onello (Chair)
- Kathryn Parrish
- Virginia Sherrick
- Nancy Sullivan
Click Here to access the volunteer form.