To achieve our purpose, the INACSL Website Subcommittee will:
- Establish policies and ensure compliance
- Ensure all website content, graphics and offerings remain accurate and relevant
- Oversee and maintain online design and branding standards that follow the overall INACSL strategic direction
- Identify, prioritize and advocate services and needs on the site
- Guide INACSL staff to execute appropriate and timely updates to the website
- Collaborate with additional INACSL committees to fully represent their activities and relevance to the success of the organization
- Maintain confidentiality regarding committee work deliberations
Terms of Office
- Two (2) consecutive years
- Attend a minimum of one Sub-Committee virtual meeting every month.
- Participate during active award processes.
- Average of two hours for meetings: preparing, reading informational materials, and reviewing and revising Sub-Committee documents.
- INACSL Member
- Commitment to active service
- Prepared to engage in Sub-Committee activities.
Meet the Committee!
- Disha Amin
- Sharon Lacue (Chair)
- Katie McDermott
- Marilynn Murphy
- Debbie Tracey (Chair-Elect)
- Ruth Widder