Regulatory Initiatives Committee
The purpose of the Regulatory Initiatives Committee is to support the INACSL membership by:
- Research, collect, maintain and update information regarding regulations affecting healthcare simulation
- Develop and maintain a portion of the INACSL website with information collected in item 1 above.
- Provide main point of contact between INACSL and regulatory bodies to answer questions regarding the INACSL Standards of Best Practice: SimulationSM and educational programs
- Provide guidance to the BOD on regulatory issues related to healthcare simulation
- Meets monthly to update pertinent information
- Maintain confidentiality about deliberations on committee work
- Execute the responsibilities and annual charge(s) of the committee to fulfil the committee’s purpose and the association’s strategic plan
- Provide leadership to subcommittees as necessary or directed by the committee chair
- Members of any committee shall receive no fee, salary, or remuneration of any kind for service. Committee members will be reimbursed for reasonable expenses incurred with prior board approval upon submission of proper documentation
Terms of Office
- 5 Members at large (minimum)
- Term = Two Years
- Members may serve a total of two terms (total of 4 years on committee)
- Members may serve on a total of two committees concurrently
- Attend minimum of six committee virtual meetings annually.
- Commitment varies with involvement in sub-committees and committee tasks
- INACSL Member
- Commitment to active service
- 2nd and 4th Mondays each month from 3:00-4:00 p.m. ET
Upcoming Projects (fall 2018)
- Complete and Publish Sim. Reg. list for U.S.
- Collect Sim. Regs. for Canada
Meet the Committee!
- Cindy Bradley
- Reba Moyer Childress
- Kata Conde
- Kim Curry-Lourenco (Vice-Chair)
- Janice LePlatte
- Ann Loomis
- Colleen Meakim
- Rochelle Quinn
- Patti White (Chair)
Click Here to access the volunteer form.