Assistant Professor - Clinical Simulation Labs
Posted July 18, 2019
SUMMARY: The individual selected for this position will carry out full faculty responsibilities with teaching responsibilities in simulation-based education to both entry-level and graduate nursing students.
- Iterative collaboration with faculty members of various nursing programs within the school and amongst the simulation education team is an essential role of this applicant.
- Collaborative efforts include planning, implementing, evaluating, and improving simulation educational experiences for student learning as well as faculty development.
- The selected individual will participate in inter professional activities incorporating simulation as an educational strategy.
- Other functions of this faculty position include contribution to the mission of the organization in the areas of service, scholarship, and practice.
- Doctoral Degree
- Formal training in simulation- based education.
- Certification in simulation education
HIRING RANGE: Compensation commensurate with education and experience. If accommodations are needed for a disability, please contact Human Resources Services at 410-706-2606, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EST. Maryland Relay can be accessed by dialing 711 (in-state) or 1-800-735-2258.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To apply use job code (190000N8)