JOB DESCRIPTION: The Simulation Technician is responsible for preparing and operating simulators to promote experiential learning for students in the Nursing and EMS Programs. The Simulation Technician will work with faculty to program simulator software to model physiological responses based on each instructor’s specifications and apply moulage as requested. During simulations, the Technician operates patient simulators and cameras. This position provides technical assistance, support, and training to faculty, instructors, and staff in use of simulation equipment. The Simulation Technician will also ensure simulation equipment is properly maintained including troubleshooting malfunctions and working with vendors to resolve issues. This includes operating and maintaining audio-visual and debriefing systems, operating cameras, low-fidelity and high-fidelity mannequins, and surrounding equipment.
• Relevant healthcare experience and/or license (ex. CNA, EMT, Paramedic, LPN, RN)
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Preferred Qualifications
• Experience working with at least one high-fidelity mannequin software system such as LLEAP, Uni, or similar operating systems
• Experience working with standard debriefing AV recording systems such as B-Line Medical Sim or comparable products
• Specialty simulation certification such as Certified Healthcare Simulation Operations Specialist (CHSOS)
TO APPLY: To view the complete posting and submit your application, visit our Careers site at: https://jobs.silkroad.com/Arapahoe/Careers/jobs/567